Hawaii Fam-o

Monday, March 05, 2007

MAJOR CHANGES

So, I don't know how many of you know that I changed my major halfway through my undergrad degree. Not soooo tragic, but I do have a few "lost" credits. Now my goal is to finish this degree without anymore changes so I can spend as little money finishing this as possible. Not so easy at a private university! Oh well...I love my school and I LOVE what I'm doing!!!
I am not going to teach when I grow up--I'm going to be a DOCTOR, hopefully an OB/GYN. My major is Biology with a Pre-Med focus. I am so, so, so, so excited about this major life change! It is very challenging both in classes and in balancing school and my family. Especially my Texas family--I'm so sad I missed the first birth of any baby in my family, but I will find some way to make it up to Amy, Jamie, and Cian. I'm also very sad about missing 1st birthdays and other family celebrations, but if everyone is still having babies when I'm practicing--FREE MEDICAL CARE FOR ALL MY SISTERS! (Of course, Lindsey and Pene you are now my sisters, too)
Okay, so I need to ask for lots of prayers, patience, and understanding. I will do my best to post short little blogs to keep everybody up-to-date with our stuff here. I know I don't have a good track record, but I will try.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger alice&anthony said...

I'm so proud of you sister! Way to follow your dreams. I know atleast 2 reasons you'll do great: first of all, you're super smart & dedicated and secondly, you have a HUGE family that's praying for you. We all love you so much & couldn't be more excited!!! Now we just need to slow down on the baby-making until you're finished with school!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home